Robotic palletizing behind high speed folder
RECMI palletizing robots are designed to process different format stacks on pallets in a traditional way.
The specific multi-function gripper allows the loading of the product, its removal on pallet. It has been designed to ensure an accurate guidance and a maximum respect for the handling of the differents formats products. It also enables palletizing joint and compact stacks in order to get stable pallets. It is especially designed to handle the complex and various shape of productions from the folding equipment. The tool achieves automatic pickup of the sheets as well.
Custom designed solutions for quick production change over
Our system allows a quick production change over (15 secondes) and is fitted to all types of folders.
It is made up of a fixe pickup station and a sliding or mobile conveyor inside. Whatever the stacker position, the sliding conveyor will follow its movement at the same time.
Settings and configuration of the palletizing mode
- Arrival module / conveying of the products with a positioning system
- Pickup station : Jogger module 5 faces of the stack
- Handling station : Robotic arm equipped with a gripper (to palletize on pallets) with safety grids and sheets inserter.
- Flexibility of the product removal
- Stacks placement to ensure stability of the delicates stacks.
- Automatic sheet inserting ensures the pallets stability.
- Removal station with automatic pallets conveying line or bi pallets.
- Control of the line with touch screen and constant diagnosis
- Palettization per minute max.
- Stacks without interleaves / vertical gripper : 8 palletizations / minute
- Stacks with interleaves / multi-function gripper : 6 palletizations / minute
- Space mini between 2 palletized stacks :
- Down to 0 mm (joint stacks)
- Multiple palletization :
- Per 1, 2 or 4 according to the format size (up to 24 stacks / minute according to the gripper and robot type)
- Product length mini/maxi :
- 190 mm - 380 mm
- Product width mini/maxi :
- 100 mm - 290 mm
- Stack height mini / maxi :
- 30 mm - 210 mm
- Stack weight maxi :
- 20 Kg
- Pallets dimensions :
- 800 x 1200 mm / 1000 x 1200 mm / 600 x 800 mm
- Pallets in and out :
- Full automatic pallet conveyors
- Process :
- Full automatic (pickup, palletization, interleaf, pallet in and out)
- Safety :
- Safety grids. EC norm compliance - Level 4